Do Home Security Signs Deter Intrusion In Lafayette?
There's a general idea that installing a home security sign next to your primary entry is all you need to prevent criminal activity. In essence, a burglar will find "Protected By ADT'' and bypass your house. Therefore, would it make sense to simply use a home security sign in Lafayette and skip an actual home security system? This means that a home security system isn’t necessary, just get a home security sign in Lafayette. It’s the home security sign that deters intrusion in Lafayette not your actual security system.
While there is merit in showing off signs and decals from esteemed residential security experts like ADT®, it isn't enough to dissuade all burglars. You’ll be in a much better position reinforcing them with a range of additional security components. You will likely agree it’s a smarter and safer plan than simply assuming that your home security signs will deter intrusion in Lafayette.
Legitimize Your Lafayette Home Security Signs With Real Solutions
Although home security signs could deter intrusion at times, you shouldn’t count on them as the only means to protect your home and family. Instead, think about implementing some, if not all of the following solutions:
● Surveillance systems: Let's face it, intruders never wish to be caught on video as it might be critical evidence in a legal matter. Consider an outside camera that can cover typical access points like your front and back doors, garage, and windows.
● Entry-point sensors: The majority of burglars gain access through your front door, back door, and windows, so you need to have them safeguarded by detection equipment like motion and glass break sensors. In the event a sensor is activated, your security system will alert you and your 24-hour monitoring station.
● Motion-sensor floodlights: Even though it’s the truth that numerous robberies take place in the daytime when residents are working, you should also defend against nighttime prowlers. Motion-detection lighting installed near your access points will immediately illuminate nefarious behavior and turn away intruders.
● Smart entry locks and doorbell video: Smart locking devices will inform you when an individual tries to unlock or open your entry. A doorbell camera takes it one step further by offering a visual perspective. Both of these solutions work with your smartphone security application.
● Smart light bulbs: A great home automation component, smart light bulbs may be put on a daily plan or engaged right from your mobile device. They make it appear that you are present and effectively deter thieves.
Get Started On Your Complete Home Defense Plan
Why run the risk that standalone home security signs will deter intrusion in Lafayette when you are able to install a comprehensive home security system? Reach out to (337) 306-6995 or submit the form on this page to consult with one of our specialists. You are able to pick from a number of packages at reasonably priced rates or you may configure your security exactly how you want it.