A Smart Lafayette Flood Detector Alerts You Of Water Infiltration Before Excessive Damage Occurs
Frozen pipes, cracked windows, backed up sump pumps -- these are common issues that are known to cause significant water damage at your property. In many cases, these are the types of complications that you discover after the damage has already been done. Even a leaking toilet or dishwasher can lead to expensive repairs if left unattended.
But, when you incorporate a Lafayette monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can find a leak or pooling water before your home becomes a disaster zone. The wireless detector alerts you to the first signs of water with an intense, easy-to-hear beeping and a message to your mobile device. Your 24-7 ADT technicians will also inform you when the flood sensor is triggered.
Why Use A Monitored Flood Detector In Lafayette?
Nobody wants to walk down the stairs to see that your bottom floor is now a pool of water with your belongings floating on top. Thankfully, a Lafayette flood detector is designed to catch leaks and unwanted water before you find yourself needing major property restoration. Here’s what you should know:
- Sensitive reed switch water sensor: The state-of-the-art alarm detects flowing water instead of humidity -- so it's suitable to use in the bathroom, laundry room, or other steamy places.
- Unlimited placement options with a wireless connection: Reliable sensors come with a wireless connection and a 4-year lithium battery. So, feel free to place them near sump pumps, behind appliances, next to pipes or anyplace you might experience a water leak.
- Phone alerts when you're not home: Sump pump failures and leaks have a tendency to occur when you're away from home. In the event your Lafayette flood detector senses a water problem, it will send an emergency alert to your cell.
- ADT monitoring provides another layer of protection: Along with a high-decibel alarm and communications to your phone, your flood detector will notify your ADT 24/7 monitoring center. Your monitoring experts will immediately contact you and provide the assistance you need.
ADT Control App Makes Your Lafayette Flood Detector Work As Part of Your Home Automation
There’s no time to lose when water infiltration is threatening your property. By using the ADT smartphone app, you have the ability to mobilize your home’s automation and make things easier when emergency assistance comes to your location. Activating your smart home systems helps when you’re home, but essential when you’re miles away. With a monitored Lafayette flood detector you can:
- Get a notification on your phone when excessive water is detected.
- Open doors from wherever you are and disarm alarms for emergency repairs.
- Increase your home’s temperature to combat freezing pipes.
- Scan high-definition video from security cameras to pinpoint leaks and assess the damage.
- Keep in persistent contact with ADT monitoring.
Your Advanced Home Security With Flood Detection Begins With A No-Obligation Free Estimate
Flood detectors and other safety alarms are all important aspects of a well-rounded security system through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you reach out to our experts, we’ll guide you to the right options to match your property needs. Make the call to (337) 306-6995 today or fill out our form to get a free estimate.